Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Make Money with AffilateBot Program

Accidentally, I found AffiliateBOT program about 2 weeks ago. It’s an exiting program for make money from internet. And last night, my first earnings from this program no longger zero. Fair to middling! What that AffiliateBOT? In the following is a program description from their web Program Description: AffiliateBOT is one of the fastest growing Affiliate Network in the world, bringing Advertisers, Merchants, Publishers, Bloggers and even Individuals together. Promotion: Promote AffiliateBOT and earn $1 for each active member referred and 5% of their earnings for Life! This has got to be a no brainer and one of the biggest earning referral program on Earth!

Imagine the possibility. If even ONE of your referred member earns $1000/month, you get to pocket a cool $50 every month! Now, imagine if you have 100s of members earning money for you?? You're like the governor, taxing your citizens 5% for life! But hey, grab the 'netizens' before others refer them to their own 'towns'. It's first come first served!

Audience Description: Anyone who wants to earn a good living by promoting affiliate programs. Bloggers and Publishers would be best.

4 comments:

We welcome You said...

Dear Make Money Using Internet, we are actually a group of friends that is about to form a partnership to form a advertising company. However, we have a tight budget so we have to seek for quality bloggers to fit our advertisement. Check out my blog http://advertisement4bloggers.blogspot.com

We hope you could post a How to earn money $$$ of our blog. Our payment is different than click per pay but who that entitled for our advertisement. We will pay them monthly due to our terms and condition.

In return, we will promote back your blog. Thank You as you Scratch my back and i scratch yours.

Please tell us how do u want us to promote your blog. Thank You

Unknown said...

I am an accidental entrepreneur, making tons of money from my home. People like you have helped me aware of the vast possibilities that online marketplaces have to offer. Your article is one of the most useful write-ups that are best suited for freelancers. I was once a nine-to-five office-goer. It all changed when one day I stumbled upon websites like Business Logo Design, Professional Logo Design, where I sell my skills now. There are loads of online buyers waiting to pay you for your talent/hobby. Check them out and make quick money - the legal way.

Unknown said...

Hello…what is the fun of sitting at home and working all alone on an impersonal machine? I am a very social person and like to get out and mingle. Maybe you should try some more, to convince a person like me to give up a day job. There are wonderful blogs on sites like selling my logo design,free online jobs, and www.envato.com which speak highly of work-from-home freelancers. I find them quite interesting to read. I will keep freelancing work for a rainy day. At present though, I am happy working 9 to 5.

Unknown said...

Sometimes in life there are genuine
shortcuts.
Shortcuts which can be life-changing
and in this case transform your wealth.
But even shortcuts require a level of
discipline and focus.
This opportunity is one such shortcut:
http://five-minute-profit-sites.net?SLLO541
It requires setting aside a minimum of
23 minutes a day.
That might sound like nothing but
in my experience most people struggle
to go 23 minutes without checking their
phone.
I want you to promise me something.
Go to this private page right now and
decide if this is the kind of shortcut
that fits with your lifestyle and mindset:
http://five-minute-profit-sites.net?SLLO541
The financial reward from this small
time investment could literally change your life.
Please let me know how you get on.